Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Post

Hey everyone, I started this blog to show the way I see fashion. I feel so many people say their "into" fashion but  they all just see the same things. They just follow what everyone else does. That's why I named my blog In Her Eyes because I feel I truly see fashion in a beautiful way. I love styling and putting outfits together. For over a year I would put outfits together on my computer, but no one would ever see them. That's why I made this blog to share with everyone what I have made. I don't only like fashion I love interior design also. I love the idea of making someone's dream house come true. I love picking out furniture, fabrics, and paints. I hope you guys find my page helpful and can use it when your having a fashion issue. If anyone has any questions, comments, or needs advice on fashion, styling, or interior design feel free to email me at antoinettegold@aol.com. Thanks and Enjoy!
XOXO,
Antoinette Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment