Saturday, July 3, 2010

Paisley


So I know you might be thinking what is up with the print! But I think this dress can be rocked! The dress is a Cafe Sheath Dress by Nanette Lepore. Both shoes are by the magnificent Christian Louboutin. The cuff all the way on top is by Rettore and can be found at Barneys. The set of 20 organic bangles are by Lauren Ralph Lauren. The double wrap leather screw bracelet (one of my favorites) is by CC SKYE. The gold stud hinged bracelet and blossom ring are also by CC SKYE. The bead bracelet is by Devon Page McCleary, and is made of sandalwood and diamonds. The wrap bracelet is by Chan Luu. The double ring is by Elizabeth and James. So the big cuff should be worn alone on one hand. I put many options of other bracelets so they can be mix on the other hand. I love, love, love the double ring and it will make the outfit look great. I wouldn't want to go crazy on the jewelry either because the dress already has so much.
XOXO,  
Antoinette Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment